Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Books Manager
 Bug Reports
 Stacking imported information
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

jimbalaya
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - 10 Jul 2003 :  14:25:47  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi
Im making a Scene Index import script from http://video.barnesandnoble.com site (also has the Cookie problem )
but now i dont have place to put the info to
is there a way to "stack" imported information with already existing information for example in Comments field or in Custom 11 field?

Off thread question:
Im also planning to make that akas.imdb.com and take the different translation(s) of movie title but theres no real slot to put the info , because i want to use the english names in both title fields "original title" and the other, so theres no real place to put this alternative/translated title name... put i still like to have the translated title.

cheers
mystiqq

soops
Starting Member

0 Posts

Posted - 06 Aug 2003 :  04:57:03  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
ok..now I get this error message when I try to navigate to the liste.asp page.

Technical Information (for support personnel)

Error Type:
Server.MapPath(), ASP 0172 (0x80004005)
The Path parameter for the MapPath method must be a virtual path. A physical path was used.
/liste.asp, line 165

Browser Type:
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.0.3705; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)

Page:
GET /liste.asp
Go to Top of Page

Kodak
Starting Member

Israel
1 Posts

Posted - 06 Aug 2003 :  13:40:51  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
please use only relative paths in "cofig.asp"...
for ex "moviecards/" instead of "C:\EMM\moviecards"
Go to Top of Page

soops
Starting Member

0 Posts

Posted - 07 Aug 2003 :  07:45:02  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
thanks eb. figured that out shortly after I posted the message. I was experimenting with the paths.

I put them back and now I dont get a thing. When I try to navigate to liste.asp it just sits there and looks like it's trying to work but never does. Any ideas?
Go to Top of Page

Kodak
Starting Member

Israel
1 Posts

Posted - 07 Aug 2003 :  14:41:57  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
hmm, there must be an error message, at least a timeout error or something.

what XMM version are you using? (it works fine with 1.7, i didn't tested it with 1.8 yet)
Go to Top of Page

soops
Starting Member

0 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2003 :  08:03:44  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I'm using 1.8 EMM. There is simply a timeout error.
Go to Top of Page

Kodak
Starting Member

Israel
1 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2003 :  13:03:39  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
sorry, i can't tell you what the problem is... maybe your db is way too big (i had no problems with my 700+ entries), cause it's the only thing (the DB-Object) that can timeout without any output

you can also try to set the asp-script-timeout a bit higher (somewhere in server properties)

sorry again, i can't think while it's +39,6° here in germany
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.18 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07