BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 HTML Cards
 MovieCard HTML Help

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
emotionmachine Posted - 16 May 2012 : 04:18:07
Hey guys, I am loving this program, but I've delved into the area of MovieCard creation and could use some help.

I've adapted the Mumra card using some CSS and div tags to make it look quite a bit different, and I have got the default movie page looking the way I want it. Problem is that the links to episode and actor pages go to the standard Mumra design, and for the life of me I can't figure out even where that html code or page is to change it.

I've used most of the code and layout from the Mumra design, and left the scripting blocks in, really I've only changed the design elements of the page. Seems to me the secret answer is somewhere in the java, but I dunno java at all.

I'd appreciate any help from any experienced coders. My html is at the following link:

http://pastebin.com/C8ihPBp9

and an image showing what the page looks like is here:

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-aU0pRtyiG6g/T7MNqSWQgHI/AAAAAAAADC0/Jc6j662vhfw/w771-h537-k/moviecardscreencap.jpg

Thanks!
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Prinz Posted - 16 May 2012 : 10:59:35
Only for the Main Movie Card different designs are selectable.

For all other Category's (Actor, Episode, Boxset, New Movie) exist only one default Card in the MyCollectionCard folder:

actor.htm
movienew.htm
boxset.htm
episode.htm

Regardless which Main Movie Card you are using, you will always see the same default cards for all other Category's. So you can only change the default cards for the other Category's.

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.09 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07