BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Bug Reports
 Episode titles fails to import

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
grun Posted - 06 Jan 2019 : 22:15:50
Hi,

in the IMDB (tv-series) script, since a few days I noticed that the titles of individual episodes are not imported anymore. In the past this has always worked perfectly.

Thanks in advance.
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mawu Posted - 04 Feb 2019 : 18:28:58
I just looked into the script and don't understand why it doesn't work. The script grabbs the same item for TITLE and ORIGINALTITLE in the #EPISODETITLE# block of the script. But only the original title field is filled by the script in XMM.

BTW: plot keywords are also broken
grun Posted - 29 Jan 2019 : 05:42:16
Thanks for your honest answer, I will give it a try.
JDommi Posted - 28 Jan 2019 : 10:30:32
In the last years Ale unfortunately seems to have lost interest in his program. Sometimes he makes a few fixes or modifications but he has to be pushed to do it and that will always take a lot of time...
Meanwhile all script fixes and all the work in this forum was done by a few users. So it's better to try learning to fix scripts yourself. http://www.binaryworks.it/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=15900

Since the last year I am retired from the forum. Therefor I'm no longer active anymore for fixing scripts although I'm still willing to help if someone has questions or a script can't be fixed by the users themselves.
grun Posted - 28 Jan 2019 : 09:24:24
I didn't know that, thanks. Is there anything I can do myself to fix this, or do I wait for an update, if there is any?

In general, it feels like updates are slowing down and not in the same frequency as they used to in the past? Please don't get me wrong, I am a very satisfied user over the years and I do not expect that xmm is going to be maintained forever, especially not for a single fee. On the other hand, xmm is very important to me with quite a large database. Maybe a yearly subscription for a reasonable amount would help?
JDommi Posted - 13 Jan 2019 : 12:37:00
Start of year - new structure on IMDB... every year the same sh...

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.13 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07