BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Information
 How to Update Movie Information

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
tim Posted - 03 Apr 2016 : 00:25:37
I'm testing out XMM 8.5.7.0 free version and considering buying it, but I wanted to confirm one feature. I've imported my movie list via text file. How do I "Update Movie", the green flashing button on the right, for more than one movie at a time? If I select a list of say 10 movies, it will only do 1 movie at a time. With 2000 movies to consider, there's no way I can do that. Will the paid version allow the program to "Update Movie" for more than 1 movie at a time?

Windows 10
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
JDommi Posted - 03 Apr 2016 : 07:42:59
Hi Tim!

A lot of questions at one time . Let me try to answer as far as I know...

1. No, there is only the limitation of 50 movies to add in the trial version.
You have to add a boxset manually (Menu ribbon: Add Movie -> Add Boxset) and then you can select the movies you wanna add to that boxset.

2. As far as I know the standard media player set up in Windows is automatically taken. But I never have played a movie out of XMM...

3. The Genres are updated like any other information from the internet. Of course it's depending on the script you are using.

4. http://www.networkedmediatank.com/

5. I don't know as I don't stream movies. Beside that I don't use Windows 10.
tim Posted - 03 Apr 2016 : 02:48:11
I've been playing with the program and have a few more questions. Hopefully they can be answered. XMM seems really nice!

1. Boxset doesn't seem to be working. Is this turned off in the trial version?
2. Can I launch PowerDVD or other movie program from XMM?
3. Are the Genre's updated in the background?
4. What is a NMT?
5. What is the recommended media center for Windows 10 such as MediaPortal with MyFilms plugin to use with XMM? I don't want a PVR, just the ability to browse the ripped movies I have and launch them with PowerDVD or similar program. I have used SageTV in the past as a PVR, but that was a lot of work. I don't mind paying for a program if once it's setup, it is maintenance free. I don't want to have to continually screw around with it.
"Browse your collection in MediaPortal (with MyFilms plugin) Export your collection in XML, My Films will read it and show your collection!"
http://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions/movies-videos/my-films

tim Posted - 03 Apr 2016 : 00:40:07
I figured out. If you right click you select all then update all. So far, so good.

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.12 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07