BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Music Manager
 Bugs Report
 Cover image file path (paste image)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
klogd Posted - 23 Dec 2011 : 00:50:54
There seems to be a problem with the file path of the cover image when I paste the image when doing a manual entry. Using version 7.2.0.4, images manually added on older entries still works.

I make a manual movie entry, I copy the image into the clipboard and then paste it into XMM.

When I double click the movie and get the edit widow, the picture displays.

When the movie is selected in the main grid view, the image is not shown, but the broken image url icon is show.

I left click the broken image icon and then "copy shortcut".

The image url is: file:///D:/erlendwin/emm_movie_database/erlend_cover/681-Wonders-of-the-Universe.jpg

when I paste this into chrome/firefox/'windows run' I see the image fine, but when I paste the url in Internet explorer I get the broken image icon.

when I remove the filename and just enter "file:///D:/erlendwin/emm_movie_database/erlend_cover/" in internet explorer it opens the folder with all the cover images. The image with the filename "681-Wonders-of-the-Universe.jpg" is there.

So it's pretty strange IE does not show the image files, this happened to all 4 manual entries I added today :(
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
klogd Posted - 23 Dec 2011 : 10:09:14
quote:
Originally posted by JDommi
btw: You're here in the wrong part of the forum. It should be under eXtreme Movie Manager

Doh, this is why I should not post stuff at 1 am :/
JDommi Posted - 23 Dec 2011 : 09:11:15
Please test if it happens only with the first image of a movie that is copied from clipboard or if all works correct if there already was one or more pictures existing.
As you might know the pics in XMM are all .jpg but the clipboard contains only bitmaps. So: check in the options to use irfanview (you don't have to install it separately!). The only other solution would be a bug in that routine after rewriting the cover manager in XMM.

*EDIT*
btw: You're here in the wrong part of the forum. It should be under eXtreme Movie Manager
klogd Posted - 23 Dec 2011 : 00:56:48
I tried copying another cover that does work, giving that the filename 681-Wonders-of-the-Universe.jpg and then it works.

So it appears something is happening to the images when using the copy FROM clipboard (I tried doing the copy TO clipboard both in chrome/IE).

Workaround: find the images in browser and save as (overwriting the images saved by XMM)

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.11 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07