BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Suggestions / New Features
 UPC Code with Barcode Scanner

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
aquadominus Posted - 28 Jun 2011 : 16:26:22
Hello Congratulation about your program I was using Collectorz.com Movie Collector but I think that your program after the test I make the last two days is fantastic its much much better when I go back home I will purchase the full version.

I was thinking if it is possible to use a bar-code scanner in order to manage the original DVD & B-Ray Disc I own, you see I have a big collection and I found this very useful it would be nice to add a function like this!!! Thank you in advance and congratulations about your program!!!
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
rebeeca Posted - 12 Aug 2014 : 22:16:12
For me also it is not working after a look search and thinking over and over on this issue at the end i decided to go with speedybarcodes.com
One of the best and quality barcode seller.
Alessio Viti Posted - 28 Jun 2011 : 17:55:55
Hello and thank you very much!!

Usually all barcode scanner can work in "Keyboard Emulation" mode, so you can use it also inside XMM. Just set the focus to UPC Field and read the barcode. The field will be automatically filled and you can import the info from internet automatically by using Scripts (like amazon) that support UPC Code.

Ale

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.06 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07