BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 Bug Report and ToDo List

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
JDommi Posted - 13 May 2011 : 12:14:42
last added entries are marked bold

Bugs:
Movie import:
- empty imported fields (as example Custom9) will cause to add the same info of the previously imported movie. At least this variable isn't cleared after delivery. Or isn't voided before import. Maybe there are more fields that behave this way...
- while importing actors or movies you are able to switch between import window and XMM window. That's missing on importing TVShows

Actor import:
- corrected names by import doesn't correct the movies in database
- update progress is not shown (imported actors: x/y)
- options of the IMDB scripts are switching from IMDB complete to series the option Languages contains 12!!! (=takeactors from complete?)
- additional pics at imdb for actors is not set (default=0) but takes 1 additional pic (option from another IMDB script?)
- when in actors table but the HTML card shows a movie then the update window shows the scripts for movies!!! (Thats normal, I mean that XMM open the import window of the last thing you have show (Movies, TVShow or actors)
BUT then the list to search for is wrong as it shows the selected grid and not the category that will be searched for by XMM! Please disable the not importable sections!

Miscellaneous:
- QuickEditView is only available for movies! When you are in the actors table you see there always the last selected movie's data!!!
- Multiple edit: the number of selected entries is missing - solved on version 7.1.3.7
- UTF-8 chars on start of XMM instead of file not found - solved on version 7.1.2.9

Interface:
- check the length of the labels see example by Radioactive
- change the Chapter database field and the story for episodes to type: Memo solved on version 7.1.3.7
- Update Manager should disable the change between movies, shows and actors as only the one displayed in MainGrid is working
- Some DATE fields are automaticaly filled with the time 12:00:00 AM
- TumbnailView doesn't load the saved cover size

Feature Requests:
- cross references between movies by VAR = COLLECTION_MOVIES(id).fieldname and movieID=COLLECTION_MOVIES.FIND(moviename[, year])
- separated director import and info plus movies in database
- script updates: add script's language in description
- script updates: option to never show/update special scripts
- Advanced Options for serie scripts
- possibility in MagicScript to add pictures at desired position: at the end, at the beginning or replace first. For all #TAKEx# picture commands
- on renumbering the movie ids the filenames has to be changed, too
- Changing checkbox "3D" to combobox for 2D (standard), 3D and 3D-only
- POST command for MagicScript
- a possibility to add info on demand to already existing one (appending at the end of previously imported data)
- "Cleaning" of the backups: keep a maximum amount of.../remove backups older than... + Do the automatic backup on exiting XMM instead of on startup.
- Add a function to MagicScript to import from "file://"
- Add an addition to the config for storing API keys (THEMOVIEDB.ORG(API) and THEMOVIEDB.ORG[Actors](API))
- Add a statistic for actors
- Add more picture categories. Especially movie posters! (See detailed feature request)
- While adding new movies there should be a check if the movie is already in database
- Save Advanced Settings for the scripts
- Add multiple changes for Category to the context menu

ToDo:
[should be filled by Ale]
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
fritz614 Posted - 18 Jan 2013 : 01:35:09
I have version 8.0.4.4.

I am unable to save anything in the OPTIONS page. When I tell it to ignore AVI files and look for another type of file, it ignores my request and defaults back to the original set-up. Also, when I was able to get it to import the movies I want, it says they are importing, I see them flash on the grid for 2 seconds and then they disappear and no new movie number is generated.
JDommi Posted - 17 May 2012 : 17:50:59
The total running time should be quite easy to implement if the used dll allows that. But think about the import from internet. I don't know much sites that provide the correct running time incl. the seconds.
The tab button... I think that would be a neverending story as every new field will be automatically added at the end and rearranging them manually - I don't wanna make that job for all those components!
CaMeO Posted - 17 May 2012 : 17:33:28
Hi@All

The import function from my local files(codecs, etc.) works fine but i miss the exact movie length. I'm a Movie-Fan and i need informations about the correct running time (hour:min:sec) not a rounded time in minutes only. It is possible to add this function in the future?

And can you fix the order of the data-fields in the tabs. When i jump through the fields with the 'tab' button it looks like chaos ;-)

thx, CaMeO
zukkara Posted - 04 May 2012 : 13:05:39
Hello,
i just updated to vesrion 7.2.2.6, after not using XMM for a while. When Scanning my hard drive for new films, XMM does not recognizes the IMDB links in my nfo files any more. It also does not find the year in the titles any more. My title and folder names always look like "film name (2012)".
I just had to put in the IMDB links for 30 films, and they were all in the nfo files, which are named like the movie files.
I haven't changed neither my filename format nor the nfo file struckture for years, and it is only recently that XMM does not recognizes them any more.
Are there any new settings I'm not aware off?
Hope you can help me!
zukkara
Alessio Viti Posted - 27 Mar 2012 : 13:41:13
Hello Mike,

The button is active only, after you have scan the folder, there are items to Grid to import, otherwise stays disabled.

Ale
MikeM Posted - 27 Mar 2012 : 09:00:20
With new Extreme Movie Manager 7.2.2.4, the button "Add Movies to Database" in "Device Scanner" stay always grayed.
Alessio Viti Posted - 04 Mar 2012 : 08:23:00
Thank you, I will make some test to find the bug.

Ale
glengov Posted - 03 Mar 2012 : 15:24:34
Hello,
It have just installed release 7.2.2.1 and when I scan my mkv directory, In the field file size, there is the value "1" and not the size of the file.
JDommi Posted - 08 Dec 2011 : 09:43:23
Just have done a quick test.
For me all works fine. All episodes are shown correctly - before and after adding new movies and shows.
Please check the HTML card if it's related to this, as example it could be a defective episode card in the installation...
andersonl Posted - 08 Dec 2011 : 01:03:08
Upgraded to 7.2. Added a new TV series and when looked upon in tree view all series were shown for this TV show. But when I look at any of the other TV shows they do not show the series but a blank window were the series should be.
I have to physically open up the in edit mode to view them. Any ideas or do I have to import all again This would be sad as one has 23 seasons.
sl0wass Posted - 22 Nov 2011 : 23:15:33
thank you very much, i did a reinstall of explorer + a java install thru explorer, which one worked i don't know ;)
My problems could be related to i'm not touching explorer at all when i do win installs, i'm strictly a firefox person, so yeah it was prolly the flawed explorer that was the flaw.
thx again ;)
_sl0
Prinz Posted - 22 Nov 2011 : 22:25:29
Maybe something is wrong with your Internet Explorer Installation or some Internet Explorer Options don't allow some code to work correctly.

XMM uses the Internet Explorer Engine to display the html Cards. Regrading the XMM Error maybe Ale can say something about that.
sl0wass Posted - 22 Nov 2011 : 22:00:19
Allrighty -
Loaded the test card - nothing happens it just goes into the before mentioned loop no pops
Replaced to current version of movie_bigcover - same thing - loop
EMM does throw an error in the lower bar of the window : 3265-Item can not be found in the collection corresponding to the requested name or......
Thx again for fast reply
_sl0
Alessio Viti Posted - 22 Nov 2011 : 21:48:56
Sorry for delay Prinz, I will try to fix it asap.

Ale
Prinz Posted - 22 Nov 2011 : 21:47:21
Java and Javascript are two completely different things.

Here is a modified test card of the movie_bigcover: movie_bigcover_error

http://www.mediafire.com/?3lj8ypkm9g0d01k

This one displays a Popup for every Javascript Error. Normally there shouldn't be any Errors being displayed.

Current movie_bigcover version is needed: http://www.binaryworks.it/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7533&whichpage=31 or direct link: http://www.mediafire.com/?qg8g99ifd9a293t
sl0wass Posted - 22 Nov 2011 : 21:22:18
thx for a quick reply, i'll try to clean everything out - do a fresh install of EMM,
#done - didn't do any good
I'm a bit more on the dark side regarding Java, is there a specific direction it would be good to take ? Java is the latest version,
I sat Java to console, but Java doesn't even spin up when i click the html cards ??? so no logs :S
antivirus is disabled...
firewall disabled...
Any ideas ?
regards sl0

ps:I opened a java check site and got console, only error it throws is :
Exception in thread "Thread-11" java.lang.InternalError: couldn't create component peer
at sun.awt.windows.WComponentPeer.checkCreation(Unknown Source)
at sun.awt.windows.WComponentPeer.<init>(Unknown Source)
at sun.awt.windows.WCanvasPeer.<init>(Unknown Source)
at sun.awt.windows.WPanelPeer.<init>(Unknown Source)
at sun.awt.windows.WToolkit.createPanel(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Panel.addNotify(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Container.addImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.Container.add(Unknown Source)
at sun.plugin.util.GrayBoxPainter.getGrayBoxPanel(Unknown Source)
at sun.plugin.util.GrayBoxPainter.paintGrayBox(Unknown Source)
at sun.plugin.util.GrayBoxPainter.repaintGrayBox(Unknown Source)
at sun.plugin.util.GrayBoxPainter.access$200(Unknown Source)
at sun.plugin.util.GrayBoxPainter$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Don't know if it's got anything to do with it ???
Prinz Posted - 22 Nov 2011 : 19:32:56
Sounds like a Javascript Error. If some javascript code on the html card creates an error, the rest of the javascript on the Card doesn't work anymore on the Card. And for example the Actor Link is a Javascript function not a normal link and wouldn't work anymore.

Probably some some files that are part of the html card are missing/old or a PC-specific javascript error occurs.
sl0wass Posted - 22 Nov 2011 : 18:33:33
Don't know if it's applied here but when i click an actor in the grid i get no html actor card, i just seem to end up in some kind of neverending loop... ?
Also when i click an actor/director in the movie html card i go to my install dir and not to the actors htmlcard ????
Just updated to newest version 7.1.4.4
i'm having the default htmlcard set as movie_bigcover - gives me the loop on movies as well ??
movie_bigcover (black) and simplified doesn't tho ???
Any ideas to what i what i can do here ?? I'm kinda running a half program here as i have taken the html card outta view
regards sl0
Prinz Posted - 22 Nov 2011 : 13:58:14
One old Bug with the #ADDFILMOGRAPHY# Magic Script Function:

Some special chars for a Movie Filmography of an Actor cut the Movie Title short.

Example:

Jennifer Garner (http://akas.imdb.com/name/nm0004950)

In the Filmography the Movie:

Dude, Where's My Car? (2000)

is imported as:

Dude, Where's My Car

It's cut of because of the special char ? is imported as a | with the #ADDFILMOGRAPHY# Function:

The Database Entry is:

§Dude, Where's My Car| (2000)|http://akas.imdb.com/title/tt0242423/§IMDB.COM (Complete).txt#

instead of:

§Dude, Where's My Car? (2000)|http://akas.imdb.com/title/tt0242423/|IMDB.COM (Complete).txt#

Edit (26.02.2012): Bug is still there. Changed the explanation because there is a second wrong character in the string (§ instead of |) Manually changing the entry makes it display and work correctly.
JDommi Posted - 23 Oct 2011 : 20:23:29
Your welcome!

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.16 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07