BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Scripts
 IMDB script is deleting movies

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ttrenchj Posted - 03 May 2018 : 15:17:51
Hi. Not always [10%] (but very often 90%) when I click on the green cloud to update movie data (cover, actors, etc.) I select the appropriate cover from the listing, the script captures data (in the bottom left) and then deletes the movie (just from my Thumbnail view - not the actual movie from my disk).

Why?

All I can do is add the movie manually, but I cannot use the "Update from the Web" button (as it just deletes it again), just the "OK" button, so the movie at least shows it exists (but with a "No Cover?" grey cover).

Please help. Is there an update since the version 9.0.0.9?

Thanks,
ttrenchj
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
JDommi Posted - 03 May 2018 : 17:48:30
The script has deleted whole database entries? That's impossible as only the data could be erased if you have set ther option to overwrite existing data.

But is your problem now solved?

And what "green cloud" do you think of? Which movie card do you use? Seems as if that one is an old release and I don't know if this kind of updating is still working...
ttrenchj Posted - 03 May 2018 : 15:39:06
Okay, so updated to version 9.0.1.4. Also found "Add/Edit Movie", "Main" tab, "Original Title" was blank on all of those I am trying to update; so I populated with title and then "Update from Web" button.

Working 90% of the time.

ttrenchj

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.13 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07