BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 eXtreme Games Manager Forum
 Bug Report
 No support for the Games Manager anymore

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
carsie Posted - 06 Mar 2021 : 14:28:50
Hi there,
it seems, that there is no support for this tool anymore. Thatīs a pity because it was really cool, as long as the scripts worked. Without the scripts, you can also use Excel.

I asked several times for help, but not even an answer, also no updated scripts at least for pcgamesdatabase.

Very disappointed
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
carsie Posted - 22 Jan 2023 : 18:42:24
Hmmm, I have no idea....

When opening the import feature in the XGM there`s only the option to import from a special other tool named "Collectorz Game".

But even if this works: starting the import routine for every single game is quite a mess...

Thank for thinking about alternatives. To my opinion Al could try to solve the problem. He got the money for the suite and I haven't seen him here for years. I wonder if heīs still alive...

But however: you keep the forums here alive and that can't be honored enough. Thank you again very much for your engagement.
JDommi Posted - 14 Jan 2023 : 18:24:43
Maybe you can use the Debugger and do a copy and paste.
I will test a few more times, but I don't have big expectations.
What I could do is to grab and store the data into a .nfo file - if XGM is able to import such files...
carsie Posted - 14 Jan 2023 : 12:50:04
so sad....

But thank you very much for your try.
JDommi Posted - 09 Jan 2023 : 16:28:01
Sorry, I can't get it to work
Anything I am trying is producing an empty list.
It seems as if the MagicScript Engine used in the program is too old to handle https.
JDommi Posted - 08 Jan 2023 : 18:07:14
I don't do it for money

I think it's only a simple error in the address.
Unfortunately I never have had a look at redirects. And the address isn't changed after a manual call in my browser.
carsie Posted - 08 Jan 2023 : 13:56:38
Would you help me and try another time? I'm honest to pay for it, although I know that this is not much money, perhaps someone else would also be ready to spend.

Thank you in advance!!!
JDommi Posted - 08 Jan 2023 : 12:38:29
Shit, in my debugger everything works okay again
carsie Posted - 07 Jan 2023 : 16:07:32
Hi Dommi,
thank you for your help. The mail didn't reach me because itīs an old account. I have updated the data in the profile now.
But however: I tried the changed script, but it also failed in finding games. No matter what name I use to search the result is always no found hits.
When you perhaps will have the time to fix the script, so that it works correctly, I would also pay up to 10 Euros for it via paypal for your efforts.
JDommi Posted - 29 Dec 2022 : 13:52:25
As I don't know if my mail has reached you...

https://www.mediafire.com/file/97zvtli1gbsjyd8/PCGAMESDATABASE.DE_%25282023%2529.txt/file

I have only changed the webquery and the createmovielist.
carsie Posted - 11 Dec 2022 : 13:11:43
Hi Dommi,
first of all I want to agree to kodviper. Thank you for all your support over the years. And itīs right: without you, also the EMM would be dead since a long time.

But you have to commit: The possibility to buy the collection is still running and that is not fair for new users. But not your fault.

I've read your reply and really tried to find out, what to change in the script of the "pcgamesdatabase". But I failed. I have to say that I am no developer. So I didnīt understand most of the lines in the script. The only thing I found, was that pacgamesdatabase is a "https"-Link and so I added the "s" to the existing links in the script.

But this had no effect.

Is there someone who could fix the pcgamesdatabase-Script?

Thanks in advance
Carsie

BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.09 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07